Regardless of what type of business you’re in, productivity is a high priority. If you want to be successful, you’ll need to learn how to use your time wisely by being as efficient as possible. These eight apps will help keep you on track so you can improve productivity every day.
1. Asana: Great for project management, Asana will help you keep track of internal e-mail, hand off tasks to members of your team, and check how your projects are progressing, all from one main dashboard. Successful people like Co-founder Wesley Edens wouldn’t be able to accomplish so much if it wasn’t for strict time management.
2. Venmo: For professionals who need to send payments securely, Venmo is a great solution. There are no fees that you have to pay, like you encounter on PayPal. This is one of the best ways to pay for the things you need while on-the-go, especially if you travel a lot for business and do some of your purchasing from a mobile device instead of a computer.
3. TripIt: When you travel a lot, it’s important to track everything as closely as possible. TripIt helps with everything from organizing your trips to keeping track of your expenses and helping with tax filing. In essence, all of your important travel information will be contained in one place. If you only download one travel app, make it TripIt.
4. Focus@Will: A lot of business owners struggle with distractions. This app will let you listen to custom playlists that are devised to help you focus and improve your creativity. Choose the type of background sound you want, then let the audio set the mood so you can get more work done. If you’re the type of person who works better with music or white noise playing, this is a great app that only plays music that won’t distract.
5. UberConference: When you have to hop on a conference call when you’re on-the-go, you could miss jotting down important points. With UberConference, you can check out the LinkedIn profiles of all participants and you can also record meetings so you never forget something important. You can attend the meeting and then followup with contacts and brush up on what was said later.
6. Evernote: This app syncs with all your devices, making it easy to record and access your thoughts, notes, lists, photos and more at any point. Sort ideas into different workbooks and sheets, then search for them by keyword, date created, or topic. Just make sure you sync the app each time before you close it down.
7. Square: When you travel for work or have to accept a lot of payments when you’re on-the-go, Square is a great solution. Your invoicing doesn’t have to be put on hold just because you’re not at the office for a few days. For people who haven’t had good experiences with PayPal, Square is a great alternative.
8. Producteev: Any successful business owner knows that delegating is a huge part of the job. Whether your team is big or small, this app will help you manage tasks, assign duties to team members, and even hold your workers accountable. If you’ve been looking for a way to streamline delegation, Producteev may be your solution.
Techniques and strategies are great, but there’s nothing like using the right tools to keep you on track. Combine your skill for organizing with tools that give you a helping hand. Even the most successful people in the world have some help now and then.